Overall Goals & Mission
The purpose of the establishment of the center is to 『establish excellent research in lipid and glycology, explore the pathogenesis of lipid and glucose abnormalities related diseases, develop new methods for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of lipid and glucose abnormalities related diseases, and promote the health of the Chinese people. Aging and quality of life. 』
We are committed to research on how lipid abnormalities lead to various organ and tissue damage, dysfunction, role in pathogenesis, accelerated aging, etc., while enhancing the amount of research and teaching.
The tasks of the center are as follows:
1. To study the effects and related mechanisms of liposomes and lipid metabolism at the cellular and molecular level.
2. To study the effects and related mechanisms of liposomes and lipid metabolism in aging.
3. Construction and maintenance of research platforms, innovative application of technological inventions and research and development of therapeutic targets.
4. Translational medicine research related to lipid metabolism.
5. Translational medical research related to aging.